top of page

Freshstart Global Ou Group

Public·8 members

Lisa JohnLisa John
Lisa John

What are the best ways to prepare for a PMP exam? I’m getting ready for my PMP exam, but I still feel unsure about some areas. I have seen people ask about take my PMP exam for me, and it made me wonder what study methods others use when they feel stuck. I want to understand the topics and feel confident on exam day. Are practice questions, study groups, flashcards, or online lessons helpful? If you have already taken the PMP exam, what worked best for you? I’d really appreciate simple advice, useful resources, or study tips that made preparation easier.


3 Views

Members

  • John Wick
    John Wick
  • m8onted8nvm8onted8nv
    m8onted8nv
  • Joseph Nik.
    Joseph Nik.
  • aashish kumar
    aashish kumar
  • Annette Higdon
    Annette Higdon
Fresh Start Global Outreach Ministries

Write Us

229-872-3100 (O)

229-221-1212 (C)

freshstartgo@yahoo.com

ahigdon51@gmail.com

​

P.O. Box 34

Calvary, GA 39828

©2026 by Fresh Start Global Outreach Ministries

Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page